Tuesday 4 September 2012

Will You Be Rocking The Crop?



I thought I would do a post on how to wear the new season's IT-trouser: the cropped pant (extra fashion points if it's patterned). Studying at Edinburgh means battling hair-ruining winds, heel-defying cobbled streets and most notably, icy cold temperatures. Needless to say, working the latest trends in a sub-zero climate can be tricky. That's why, when wearing my new cropped trousers, I'll be keeping a secret up my sleeve. Or should I say legs. To keep warm I recommend wearing tights under your trousers -nude if you want to keep your secret or go for sheer ones with a pattern for a quirky look. So with this canny trick, will you be rocking the crop? x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...